- 6 Red Roses
- One Red Anthurium
- One Orange Asiatic Lily
- 4 White Gypsophila
- One White Hypericum Berry
- 5 Green Steelgrass
- One Teddy Bear
- One Hershey’s Chocolate Milkshake- 1 Litre
- 3 Brookside Raspberry- 33.3gm each
- Arranged in a Tray
- The anthurium flower is known universally as a symbol of hospitality, as this exotic beauty thrives in nearly any location in the home or office.
- Most commonly known as “Baby’s breath”, the tiny gypsophila flower is produced on numerous, fragile stems and is most commonly used a filler, but is widely enjoyed as a dried flower, especially as an accent at Christmas.